Stuart Public School
"2009-10 Blue Ribbon School"
Mission: The mission of Stuart Public School is to work in conjunction with our administration, staff, family, and community to provide a safe, open, friendly learning environment for all students. We strive to provide a well-rounded educational curriculum that enhances the potential for life long learning and meets the challenges of our global society. Our mission is focused on developing a sense of respect, responsibility, and self-discipline.
- To create an understanding of the place of the individual and his/her leadership responsibilities in the family, the community, the state, and the world.
- To facilitate openness of communication and participation in a safe environment for the educational process of our children.
- To develop critical thinkers with a sense of moral and ethical values and foster an appreciation of education.
- To develop a knowledge base from which learners can access and use future technology to progress.
- To provide opportunity for acquisition of skills, attitudes, values, self-improvement, and knowledge worthwhile for all citizens.
- To develop communication and organizational skills.
Site created and maintained by the SHS Advanced Computer Class. Contact